My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 16, 2007

Labyrinth by Kate Mosse


Are we ever going to be tired of reading "grail" stories? I think that the answer is NO!!!!! This new book is a little different because it has two women as the main characters. Alice, in July 2005, makes a startling discovery of two crumbling skeletons at the archeological dig in France where she volunteers. She realizes too late that she has set in motion events that will affect destiny. In July 1209, Alais is given a ring and a curious book that her father tells her to guard with her life. The book contains the mysteries of the Grail and the ring will identify the true guardian. While the Church's army gathers outside of Carcassonne, Alias realizes that the ultimated sacrifice will have to be made if she is to protect the secret of the labyrinth. - Maggie Lowery

2 comments:

Maggie said...

Since we don't get many comments to all of our posts I thought I would comment on this old one of mine. Last night I just started reading Kate Mosse's new book, Sepulchre. This novel is about the search of some ancient tarot cards. I have only read about 3 chapters so I will have to update you after I am finished. Sepulchre will be in the store at the first of April.

Maggie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.