My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, June 18, 2007

Sherry Pace signing on Tueday


Here's a quote from the Clarion Ledger's article about Sherry Pace's book Historic Churches of Mississippi - you can read the entire article Here.

"I wanted to create with both books that I've done something unique," said Pace, who in 2005 published the picture book, Victorian Houses of Mississippi. "In this way I felt like I could preserve our heritage."

The 178-page book features color photographs of 133 churches - and a few synagogues - from Aberdeen to Yazoo City. The accompanying captions describe the architectural style of each church, which range from simple wooden structures to grand cathedrals.

She'll be in the store to sign on Tuesday, June 18.

0 comments: