My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 29, 2007

and now for something entirely different


After spending the entire day preparing for a salesperson (boooring) I thought I would recap a bit. Last Thursday night we hosted a very different event. For the first time ever we had a CD release party. Bobby Rush has a brand new CD RAW. It's an acoustic album - with only guitar and harmonica, so we thought our events space would be perfect. We had 65 or 75 people enjoying the king of the chitlin circuit playing acoustic and telling stories from his long career. (over 50 years) Here Bobby is holding Harper - my 8 month old - I'm sure she'll be appearing here frequently.

0 comments: