My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

To All Those Reading this Blog

This whole blog thing is really new to all of us that work at Lemuria. We have all written staff picks of books that we have read and put them on our website but this is the first time that our customers or people that just stumble on us can comment on what we have written. It is a little daunting because I don't consider myself a writer at all but I am willing to give this a try. I am inviting all of you out there who check out this blog to comment on anything that you read on it. If you don't agree with a review then let us know. If you comment on something that I have written you can be assured that I will respond. I would love to get some dialogue going and I know that more of my coworkers will too.

I am ready!!!

0 comments: