My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

So What Exactly is a Wolfsnail?

This question immediately popped into my mind when picked up a copy of Sarah Campbell’s Wolfsnail: A Backyard Predator. As I flipped through the pages of the book I quickly learned all about this unique and unusual creature, one that I do not think I have ever seen in my backyard. But they are out there and Campbell’s story will inform you all about them. This book provides young readers the chance to experience a day in the life of the wolfsnail – and they get to do so with fun facts and fascinating photographs! Not to mention that Campbell also offers readers the chance to learn more about the wolfsnail by including an appendix with scientific terms and information, great for parents and children who want to further explore the life of the wolfsnail together. Now that I’ve finished this book I’m going to try and locate some wolfsnails on my own!


0 comments: