My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 7, 2008

Patrick McGrath's reading Tues. nite , April 8th

Patrick McGrath is coming tomorrow night to sign and read from his new book, TRAUMA, and I can hardly wait to hear him read and ask him some questions about his work in general--Soon after I started working for Lemuria I picked up his book ASYLUM--It may have been his first book or one of his first--And 10 years later I remember it as one of the creepiest books I ever read--but also one of the most compelling--very dark---but very well written--I'm not a fan of the horror genre but ASYLUM didn't really fit into that category per say---with its psychological underpinings and its literary tone---Come check out his earlier works and hear him read from his new book --You may discover a new author to follow---

0 comments: