My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Coleus: Rainbow Foliage for Container and Gardens by Ray Rogers is a great book for anyone who loves the vibrant colors of coleus. This books contains hundreds of beautiful photos showing the diversity of this easy-to-grow southern favorite. One thing I learned was that you can make topiaries out of coleus much faster in comparison to many other plants. What continued to feed my revived love for coleus were the stunning varieties of coleus that I found at local garden shops, like Green Oak and Lakeland nurseries. Secondly, I learned that there is a term for someone like me who has come to adore coleus. I must confess: I am a coleophile.

0 comments: