My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 3, 2008

Mal's St. Paddy's Day Parade to be Broadcast LIVE


My friend John sent this to me and I thought I'd pass it along....

If you can't make it to downtown Jackson on March 15th you can still take part in the parade. WLEZ, 103.7 FM will be broadcasting Mal's St. Paddy's Parade and related events starting at 10:00 AM and going through the awards ceremony at 4:30. They will be airing live and pre-recorded interviews with parade participants and staff as they go about the business of making events happen. They will be broadcasting the parade from the judges stand in front of the Governor's Mansion. Edward St.Pe and Lee Owen will be doing the play by play.
And, the broadcast will stream live over the 'net at WLEZ's website.


0 comments: