My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

It's Up to You


It’s Up to You:

The Practice of Self Reflection on the Buddhist Path

by

Dzigar Kongtrul

Reading It’s Up to You, was important to me. These essays, short, however packed with the wisdom of understanding individual insight and realization. A chapter reading, per sitting was about enough to think about.

I’m inclined to not say too much about this wonderfully presented practical book.

With a forward by Pemd Chodron, and a preface by Mattieu Ricard, not much else needs to be said about how fortunate we are to have the content of It’s Up to You.

I feel certain I will do this book again and perhaps again and again….

0 comments: