My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Darkest Evening of the Year

The Darkest Evening of the Year
The temptation was too great for me to not do an about face when I saw a mysterious and majestic golden retriever on the front of a book in the fiction room at Lemuria. Opening the dust jacket, the promise of a good mystery about an enigmatic woman who rescues goldens and gets sideswiped by a couple of the most nefarious characters in fiction, I made my purchase in spite of the 10 or more bedside books already awaiting my attention. This is my first Dean Koontz novel. For mystery readers, this is a must. For dog lovers, let's just say the hero(es) may just have more than 2 legs.

1 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey Pat... thanks for blogging!! When this book came out I remember the publisher saying that Dean Koontz's writing style has become more literary; I think that was when we decided to move him from the mystery section to the fiction room... glad you liked the book!