My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, July 9, 2007

The Female Brain by Louann Brizendine


Reading Louann Brizendine's The Female Brain opened my eyes in a many ways. A pioneer in female Neuropsychiatry Louann has opened my doors of thinking about experiences. Her book traces the organic changes of the female brain before birth and old age, with insightful explanations to psychological effects inwardly and outwardly. Arranged in the sequence of the aging process this study flows from stage to stage presenting a fluid study for the reader to grasp and understand with insightfullness into the way females are and how they develop. If I had read this book ten years ago my relationships iwth my then teenage daughter, my now ex-wife, and my aging mother with dementia and now death - could have been more insightful and with more rewarding results. This insightful book presented with a secure knowledgable ease is very readable and helpful.
I hope, one day, to welcome Dr. Brizendine to Lemuria and have her personally share her knowledge. If you are interested, please read her book, and encourage Lemuria to have Louann here in Jackson. Also, consider emailing Dr. Louann through LouannBrizendine.com your thoughts if you are so moved. - John Evans

0 comments: