My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://blog.lemuriabooks.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, May 18, 2007

Ambition Is Not a Dirty Word by Debra Condren


Every once in a while an amusing title grabs me and I pick it up to get a good laugh, but recently I picked Debra Condren’s new book, Ambition is not a Dirty Word, and was surprised when I realized that Condren’s book looked pretty good. In am∙BITCH∙ous Condren combines her years of experience as a psychologist, career advisor and a business and executive coach to lead her readers toward becoming stronger, more successful women in both their personal and professional lives. So far I’m only half-way through the book but I have already gleaned valuable insight that will hopefully allow me to rethink. - Caroline Morrison

0 comments: